April 25, 2017 | 7 pm | The Ivy, 3330 South Service Road, Burlington
Topic: Customer Journey Mapping
In our final session in the sales and marketing track, WIT Co-Lead Hazel can der Werken will talk to us about mapping how your customers find and engage with you and your products and services, through the sales cycle and beyond. Are there new opportunities along the path? We'll find out together.
The Women in Tech Peer 2 Peer group’s goal is to empower women in business by examining the unique gender based challenges of working in and with technology to effect progressive change within our working and community environments.
Meet ups are generally for women only who work or live in Halton. Non-Silicon Halton members are welcome.
Each month we'll have a topic for debate, and an opportunity for individuals to share challenges and successes with the group in a safe, supportive setting.
Meetup formats may include dinner discussion meetings, guest speaker presentations, or workshops - depending on the topic.
- March 28, 2017 - Market Segmentation
- February 28, 2017 - Marketing Channels
- January 24, 2017 - Goal Setting
- November 22, 2016 - What it Takes (Part III)
- October 25, 2016 - What it Takes (Part II)
- September 2016 - What it Takes (Part I)
- June 2016 - Member Spotlights
- May 2016 - Member Spotlights
- April 2016 - Member Spotlights