Tuesday, January 9, 2018 | 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm | Oakville
Building & Scaling Teams Can Be Challenging
Do you ever wonder.....
- Everyone's got great people, how do we get 10X out of our people?
- How do we manage metrics without micro-managing?
- Why are team meetings so tough to get right?
- Why do some companies scale like crazy and others don't?
5 Key Team Building Lessons
Kick off the New Year with 5 key team building lessons for building speed and momentum in a business, including:
- Effectiveness trumps efficiency hands down
- The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing
- If you can't measure it you can't improve it
- 5 minutes a day keeps the train wrecks away
- Useful Meetings: it's not all about you
Andrew Barker - Director of Customer Success at Applied Recognition
Andrew has grown teams from 5 to 55, is currently the principal of AT Barker Consulting Inc. and the Director of Customer Success at Applied Recognition. He has a passion for great teamwork and outstanding results and is keen to hear what you have to say about your corporate momentum and how you plan to grow 10X.
The Whiskey Lounge, O'Finn's Irish Temper | 136 Church St, Oakville, ON L6J 1M9 | Google Map