January 9, 2018 | B&B Taps and Grill, Burlington, ON
Building & Scaling Teams Can Be Challenging
Do you ever wonder.....
- Everyone's got great people, how do we get 10X out of our people?
- How do we manage metrics without micro-managing?
- Why are team meetings so tough to get right?
- Why do some companies scale like crazy and others don't?
5 Key Team Building Lessons
- Kick off the New Year with 5 key team building lessons for building speed and momentum in a business, including:
- Effectiveness trumps efficiency hands down
- The main thing is keeping the main thing the main thing If you can't measure it you can't improve it
- 5 minutes a day keeps the train wrecks away
- Useful Meetings: it's not all about you
Andrew Barker - Director of Customer Success at Applied Recognition
Andrew has grown teams from 5 to 55, is currently the principal of AT Barker Consulting Inc. and the Director of Customer Success at Applied Recognition. He has a passion for great teamwork and outstanding results and is keen to hear what you have to say about your corporate momentum and how you plan to grow 10X.