Can you elevate a software company’s marketing practices to the next level? Are you a senior digital marketer with a passion to drive increased online sales? If this is you, we want to hear from you.
We need someone with demonstrable experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers. The successful person will also be leading and growing a small team.
Key Goals and Objectives
This is a critical hire for Kingswaysoft. We need someone to take ownership of and transform the marketing department to support our sales growth targets. We need someone to take on these challenges:
- Take ownership of the marketing department consisting of our website, social media, CRM, email marketing program, and content
- Assess current marketing strategies, what’s working well, what could be improved, and/or what should be retired
- Develop or revise our marketing strategy and action plan to appreciably increase qualified leads within a TBD time, then action
- Develop and implement strategies to showcase Kingswaysoft’s brand and thought leadership in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and drive product awareness
- Relationship building: Improve the quality, frequency, and relevancy of our business relationships with our valued key influencers
- Build the appropriate metrics to transform the department into a data driven group
- Create a promotional calendar to drive sales growth throughout the year
- On-going creation of new content: Create customer success stories, case studies, Whitepapers, New Feature Releases, posts to LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and website.
- Designing, building and executing web and email campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers
- Monitor social networks Utilize your knowledge of SEO/SEM and adwords to drive traffic. Manage the adwords budget
- Own, manage and evolve website, landing pages, and call-to-action per page
- Manage the big picture view of the customer, transitioning them from Prospect to Customer to Kingswaysoft Advocate
What would make you successful here
- Post-Secondary degree in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Communications)
- 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience developing value propositions for pragmatic and conservative enterprise-sized buyers
- A successful candidate will bring a technical background with an understanding of B2B business workflows
- SEO/SEM, PPC, backlinks
- Shopping carts
- Process or Automation is your middle name
- Web analytics
- Proficient with CRMs, inbound marketing software, and email campaign programs
- Content Management Systems
- Social Media tools and strategies. Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Social Marketing Suites
- An exceptional attention to detail, both in written documents and in executing projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, copy-writing, and presentation skills
Additionally Preferred Qualifications
- Digital Marketing experience in a software company
- Experience using marketing automation platforms to drive pipeline, e.g. Hubspot or Marketo
- Adobe Creative Cloud
If you think you can engage with customers, be innovative, have fun, then we’re listening.
Let Get to Work
Mention you found this opportunity on the Silicon Halton jobboard!
Keywords: marketing, job, jobs, hiring, SEO, PPC, ecommerce, shopping cart, webstore, CRM, SEM, B2B, B2C, salesforce